- Free treatment options for COVID-19
- Use the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) portal to access your COVID-19 digital vaccine card. The site provides information about how to obtain your digital vaccine card and save it to your smart phone.
- Free masks are available in pharmacies and community health centers.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health COVID-19 page
- US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention COVID-19 page
- World Health Organization COVID-19 page
- Town of Reading COVID-19 Information
- Reading Food Pantry Facebook page
- Crisis Text Line
- National Domestic Abuse Hotline
Text LOVEIS to 22522
- Many more local resources listed on this helpful document created by the Reading Coalition for Prevention and Support
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Fraud Reporting
Want to Help?
Want to Look Back?
- Pandemic Peace and Promise This is a community-wide photo, digital heritage, and media project. This project allowed our community to share the practices and activities we developed to sustain ourselves through the pandemic, establish connection even while physically distanced, and record this historically significant time for posterity.