Welcome to our one-stop page for information on voting, small business resources, civic engagement, community health links, and current events.
- Elections and Voter Information
- Register to Vote
- Massachusetts Voting Laws
- League of Women Voters
- Ballotpedia: Encyclopedia of American politics and elections.
- Get Out the Vote: Voter Mobilization and Civic Education Series
- Immigration Help: ImmigrationHelp is a legal aid nonprofit founded at Harvard that provides free legal services for DACA, work permits, and citizenship.
- Voting Rights/Immigration rights
End Hate Now Hotline
- The End Hate Now hotline: 1-83-END-H8-NOW is a dedicated hotline for reporting hate-based incidents or potential criminal activity. Massachusetts residents and visitors are encouraged to call the hotline to report concerning or troubling incidents of hate, or potential hate crimes. Callers are encouraged to leave their contact information but may remain anonymous.
Town of Reading
- Town Meeting 101
- Town Meeting Information (including a link to Town Meeting schedule)
- Reading Town Election Candidates (updated for Spring 2022)
Who’s your Representative?
- Town Meeting Member
- State Representatives
- Federal Representatives
- U.S. Senate: Senators
Guns and Violence
Misinformation and the News
- Reproductive Rights: A Library Guide. Robbins Library, Arlington, MA, 2022
- Abortion Rights in Massachusetts
- Abortion: Gale Opposing Viewpoints Online Collection
- The Family Roe: An American Story, with Josh Prager: Program Recording
- LinkedIn via the Boston Public Library
- Reading-North Reading Chamber of Commerce
- Virtual Meeting Room Space @the RPL
- RPL Online Resources
- The Town of Reading, including the Reading Public Library, no longer provides notary services to the public due to changes in the town’s insurance coverage.
To find a Notary Public, contact the Public Records Division in the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office at (617) 727-2836.